The Stroll For Epilepsy is a fun, family-friendly event that creates public awareness about epilepsy and also raises dollars for the Epilepsy Foundation Texas’ programs and services.Join us at any of our 5 Stroll locations for a fun-filled day with activities and music. Funds raised will be used in the local community to ensure that those affected by epilepsy will have access to all of the programs and services provided at the Epilepsy Foundation Texas.
2014 Epilepsy Foundation Texas Strolls
- El Paso May 31 2014 Ascarate Park Register Here
- Midland/Odessa April 5, 2014 Midland College Register Here
- Dallas/Fort Worth April 5, 2014 Forest Park/Fort Worth Zoo Register Here
- Houston April 12, 2014 Houston Zoo Register Here
- Amarillo May 3, 2014 Thompson Park Register Here *In addition to the Stroll, we will have a 5K Run!