Make an Impact by hosting a Fundraiser in your Community! Thank you for your interest in supporting the Epilepsy Foundation Texas- Houston/Dallas/Fort Worth/ West Texas through a community fundraiser. Organizing a fundraiser is a fun and meaningful way of raising money to help us stop seizures, find a cure and overcome the challenges created by epilepsy. Whether it’s hosting an event or just donating a portion of proceeds from an item for sale at your business, you will help save lives. We encourage you to use your imagination, just keep your audience in mind. Remember, your fundraiser can be as simple or as creative as you want!
Here are some ideas of successful fundraisers:
• Sporting events – golf, football, gymnastics, lacrosse, softball/baseball/kickball tournament, zumba or hip hop class, relay races, ice hockey or skate tournament, bike or hike, tennis or basketball tournament
• Fashion shows – at a local mall, school or college campus or venue of choice
• School events – “Purple Day” days, talent shows, door-decorating, or during November, which is National Epilepsy Awareness Month! • School sales – t-shirt sales, bake sales or lemonade stands
• “Dine Out for the Cause” events at your favorite restaurants, coffee shops, hotels bars, clubs, etc. Community friendly companies will donate a portion of the night’s proceeds to the Epilepsy Foundation.
• Office environment – bake sales, fairs, dress down day, jeans day, wear purple day, holiday fundraiser, office golf/ tennis/softball event
• Retail businesses – co-brand or host a sale to benefit the Epilepsy Foundation Texas- Houston/Dallas/Fort Worth/West Texas!
If interested helping make a difference in your community, please contact email@example.com